The 6th Avenue Team’s Mission
The 6th Avenue Team at the investment management firm of Ingalls & Snyder has created a holistic multigenerational approach to the management of financial assets. What we do is a function of our mission statement. Specifically, we focus on aligning our specific investment advice and recommendations with each client’s long-term financial goals. Each of our clients receives in-depth services and analysis that account for:
- Risk mitigation in a manner that is consistent with the client’s risk tolerance;
- Disciplined investment strategies that eliminate reactive or emotional decisions from an investment plan;
- Diversification that mitigates exposure to risks in particular industry sectors, with regular rebalancing of investments to maintain that diversification;
- Both tactical and core components that give investors the best opportunity to preserve portfolio value while simultaneously benefiting from unique market conditions.
The 6th Avenue Team’s Core Strategy
We maintain and grow our clients’ wealth with a two-part strategy that encompasses both Core and Tactical Holdings.
We select a group of Core Holdings that will comprise the cornerstone of a client’s total portfolio. We base our selections on the client’s risk and diversification preferences, and with a goal toward outperforming broader market indexes. We frequently use Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) in a client’s Core Holdings, as ETFs can address different industry sectors and provide the desired diversification with better liquidity and transparency for risk mitigation.
Tactical Holdings give a client exposure to our best ideas. These Alpha generating holdings seek to perform in all markets striving for total return.
We might recommend a variety of assets as Tactical Holdings, including:
- Equity securities;
- Corporate or municipal bonds;
- High-yield bonds and debt instruments; and
- Unique, “best of breed” investment assets.
The 6th Avenue Team Difference
The 6th Avenue Team was founded to provide more personal attention to the investment goals and needs of unique classes of investors. The 6th Avenue Team gives personal in-depth direction to individuals, institutions, and foundations within the structure of a full-service investment management company that includes all of the operational, compliance, research, and other support services that are common to large financial management firms. We serve the investment needs of our local and national clients from our offices in midtown Manhattan. For more information about our services and our investment philosophy, call us directly to schedule a consultation with a member of our Team.
Fill out the contact form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Sign up to receive the latest news from the 6th Avenue Team.
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY AND NEVER SELL YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
The 6th Avenue Team publishes the latest news and market insights for investors at no charge. Stay current; sign up now.
We never buy, sell, or trade your information.